Looking for a job? In today’s economy, a development & designing career is one of the best options for long term career growth and satisfaction. Our development & designing jobs here at RAYSUN support aspiring and seasoned programming rock stars develop their information technology careers. We also partner with several IT clients and this is the best place you can find a job immediately.
In order to join our team, please be an honest, hard-working person with intermediate to expert proficiency in one or more of the following technologies:
- ASP. Net
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Windows Phone
- Quality Assurance Testing
- Cloud Development
- Code Migration
LATEST JOBS OPENINGS
Senior Software Engineer (C# ASP. NET)
Do you have an eye for perfection and experience developing great web applications in C#?
We're looking for someone who can bring our vision of the next generation of internet travel to life.
The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker who has excellent English communication skills and is comfortable working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. A working knowledge of the travel industry will be a definite advantage.
The perks include a work environment with the region's best, private medical insurance, travel deals and annual training opportunities.
- Developing complex web applications using C# on ASP.NET
- Stress testing and optimizing high traffic web applications
- Integrating with SOAP/XML Web Services
- Integrating Microsoft enterprise application blocks
- Developing selectively normalized database ERDs
- Delivering multilingual content with AJAX functionality
- Implementing XHTML 1.0 Strict templates
- Implementing content management systems such as Sitefinity
Senior UI/UX Designer
We are currently seeking for Senior UI/UX designers. The candidate should have experience to create amazing customer experiences while solving hard interaction problems in a fast-paced working environment. The candidate totally enjoys all aspects of defining user experience while working with a highly talented team of engineering, product, and marketing. The candidate is someone who pushes the boundaries and sets new trends in an inspiring way, as opposed to following trends.
- Solid knowledge of UI and UX principles; demonstrated UI and UX design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Required and strong experience in designing UI and visuals for all mobile products and platforms (iOS and Android)
- Proficiency in illustration and common tools of the trade, including Photoshop, In Design, Illustrator, and Wire framing Software (Omnigraffle, Axure, Fireworks).
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Strong skills of typography, color, materials and textures and how they effectively apply to product design.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Strong interdisciplinary sensibility toward graphic, product, and digital media design with an exceptional eye for detail.
- Analytical thinking with the ability to understand the overall vision.